Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Beginning: The Late Middle

Well here I am. A hard up transient in the thrall of almost post directionless ramblings. I say almost post directionless because I wouldn't want to start feeling too much sense of achievement already. There's a long way to go to a solid plan, but now perhaps I can see which direction that is. This blog is an attempt to consolidate my newfound desire to produce. Let's see where it will go.

I'm in the town of Lander, Wyoming. I'm not going to talk about that now though. I've been away from my most familiar living room, New Zealand, for around 4 months now. Needless to say alot has happened in that time. I will stay no longer than 2 more. A short trip, but one filled with destruction, reality and renewal. I didn't come here for joy, I tell myself now. That can wait for later. Is that really true or was it actually all a mistake? My most numerous and opinionated readers, you can tell me what you think about that. Once I get some more written down of course. In any case, for now although I'm still scared, I have a workable plan and I'm more inspired than ever.

I'm going to write a chapter. A chapter of my life that may be something of a turning point. At least that is the theme of the week that I'm feeling right now. It begins, as many things probably do, with a spontaneous and inspiring romance. For now, I am hungry and soon there will be beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment